Light and Salt

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Beautiful Unknown

The Beautiful Unknown
#365CambodgeTravel 


It was an intense trip we had for eight straight days but every pace was all worth it.  It was one of my most unforgettable trips thus far.  
I slipped off to sleep inside the van while we're on our way to our next destination.  Yes, I gave my self a treat. :) When I opened my eyes after maybe about 45 minutes,I thought we were in the middle of nowhere. To my surprised it wasn't just a thought.  We were really in, literally.  There were comparable tress and bushes both sides. And the road felt dusty and dry.  Upon seeing these several questions came to my mind.  "How safe this road is?" "Is there really a community existing in our destination?" "Why people chose to live in a place that is more than a hundred kilometers away from the town proper?"  "What's in there?"






All my questions were answered after almost two hours of unknown ride. :) So, this gorgeous sight was one of the answers to my questions.

This is one of the country's pride, most especially, for the locals living in that place. The moment I laid my eyes on this creation, all I uttered was, "Breathtaking!"
This is Stung Treng Province, Cambodia.  




#Reflection:
  • Not ALL assumptions are ALWAYS right
  • Allowing things to unfold doesn't equate passivity 

No comments:

Post a Comment