Light and Salt

Friday, March 18, 2016

Reflection

Reflection 
March 2016

We do a particular activity again and again because we love it.  It gives us satisfaction and synergy at the same time.  And yes, we express our love to a certain thing differently. Likewise, we do certain stuff differently. Each of us is unique, that is.  


I love nature, no, I love it so much.  I think of it often, as in countless times in a day. Truth, I see vividly my heart every second I'm with, particularly, landscapes, water, tall-big trees, forest, etc. to the point I sink in my own thoughts and I forget to take picture of them. So half of the sights of them I stored in my brain, and half of the views of them I already stashed in my laptop.  Like the image above I took 3 years ago when I visited the famous Angkor Wat (please don't ask me how many times I visited the site ;) ) I was glued at where I'm standing after.  Yes, I was there reflecting.  






I think, this is one of the reasons why, in my own pace, my love to travel started so I can reflect more (reflect pa more :D). 
My, I'm thankful my friend snapped me so I had this jumped off picture.  Well, I was there again standing glued by the site and sink in my own thoughts reflecting 101.:D  


When I get excited, I keep it only to my self.  You're right, including my gestures and facial expression don't obviously tell.  Like this trip we had within the country late last year. I gazed in awe at the scenery but then again, I found my self reflecting deeply.  I sounded oblivious here, right?  It's okay. ;) I'm trilled to think that this reflection 101 of mine will happen SOON. I can't wait!

So I find my way of reflecting with nature.  Where do you find yours?   



No comments:

Post a Comment